Our Visual Product Configurator has several add-ons and skins that you can use to further configure your configurator to meet your needs.
Some aspects of each one are common, e.g. requirements, installation. We will treat these common aspects together, then highlight the unique aspects for each add-on.
- WordPress (minimum version: 3.6)
- Woocommerce (minimum version: 3.0)
- Woocommerce Visual Product Configurator (minimum version: 2.3.8)
- Download the add-on or the skin from your account
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel and click on Plugins > Add New to access the plugins installation screen.
- Then click on the upload link to access the plugin upload page.
- Click on the Choose file button and select the plugin installable zip archive (e.g “visual-product-configurator-custom-text -addon.zip”) you downloaded in the first step.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to run the installation.
- Once the plugin is successfully installed, please go to the configurator setting page in your site admin area and set each of the add-ons licenses.
Setup for skins
1. To change the skin of your configurator, go to Product Builder >
configurations In your WordPress dashboard and edit the configuration on which you want to change the skin.
2. Find the name of the skin (e.g. “Ouando”) in the dropdown field called “Skin” and select it. Save your configuration.
Setup for add-ons
After successful installation and activation, most add-ons can be found in the configuration fields of your configuration. An example is the Custom Text add-on, which is visible in the component behaviour drop-down field in your configuration’s components.